This is my general portfolio page. There are subpages that link from this page.
These include projects that I am still working on. Some may have a dedicated subpage.
Submitting flash fiction and short stories to online publishers
Editing for Chad Gerber Photography
Raid on the Silver City
Unnamed children’s book
These include past projects that do not have a dedicated subpage.
Content writer for REIZE
I wrote video game articles for REIZE a few years ago. I have developed a lot, though no less proud of my work and grateful for the opportunity.
– RETRO GAMES HOLDING THEIR OWN IN A MODERN VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY (15.01.2018)
– WHAT MAKES A VIDEO GAME TIMELESS? (11.12.2017)
– FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE REVIEW: THE BEST OF TIMES (30.10.2017)
– A SALARY CALCULATOR FOR STARTUP FOUNDERS (15.08.2017)
– HOW TO STAY ENERGISED WHEN TRAVELLING THE WORLD (14.08.2017)
– QUAKE CHAMPIONS BETA REVIEW – BY AN AUSTRALIAN GAMER (22.05.2017)
– PLAYSTATION NETWORK AND THE BENEFITS OF PLAYSTATION PLUS (12.04.2017)
– THE 10 BEST GAMES OF THE DECADE SO FAR: OPINIONS OF AN AUSSIE GAMER (29.03.2017)
– MMOS AS AN AUSTRALIAN GAMER – WHERE ARE ALL THE MMORPGS? (09.03.2017)
– SHOOTING GAMES: MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE SHOOTER GAMES (16.02.2017)
Shitty short stories
When I first set up this blog, I flooded it with shitty short stories.
– Crop Signs
– Galaxy on a Budget
– Gods on the Scarp
– Good Game, Old Man
– Onion Head
– PCWC Part 1
– PCWC Part 2
– Pirate Girl
– Play Dead
– Random Dream
– Road Thoughts
– Salty Bite
– She’s From Australia
– Side By Side
– The Alien Battery
– The Edge of Yellow
And while the stories were shit, the cover art was not.
This was the cover art for Gods on the Scarp. It was illustrated by the talented Oliver Ragen.
This was the cover art for Side By Side, a seriously shitty story of mine. It was the first illustration my Roderick Fernandes did for me, and I might just use it for the cover of a much better story in the future.
© 2019 Nicholas Stephen Petrou ABN 95 728 609 173. All rights reserved.